The Copenhagen Compliance Group is one of Europe’s oldest conferences on Governance, Risk Management, Compliance, Data Privacy, Data Protection, IT and Cybersecurity issues.
We would like to place a call for papers and speakers. On each of the 2021 events, (2021 GRC/GDPR IT and Cybersecurity Eevents we have provided a general description of the topics we will cover and for the highlights of the 2021 topical and timely concerns. Please refer to the current conference program for the inspiration of your topic and subject matter.
We are looking for GDPR, GRC and IT security decision-makers, managing directors, board members and C-Suite managers who are end-users to share your practical knowledge and to exchange ideas and to learn about the newest GRC and IT security trends and innovations in regulatory compliance, training and development, GDPR, GRC and IT security software.
Our events are a networking highlight for GDPR, GRC and IT security decision-makers, managing directors, board members and C-Suite managers. Each month global GDPR/GRC and IT Security enthusiasts and specialists attend the meeting to exchange ideas and to learn about the newest GRC and IT security trends and innovations in regulatory compliance, training and development, GDPR/GRC software, IT tools and essential GDPR/GRC and IT-Security services.
We are specifically looking for speakers and submissions on:
• Scan the horizon for the emerging global GDPR/GRC issues!
• Addressing the global Data Privacy and Protection Legislation, Rules and Mandates.
• How to overhaul, current compliance processes and systems to ensure streamlined, automated, and integrated compliance with local and global standards.
• How can business develop a GDPR/GRC matrix to evaluate, monitor and communicate value in the Data privacy implementation?
• Roadmap to successful navigation in the sea of GDPR/GRC risk management with a roadmap and framework
• Visionary GDPR/GRC e-learning concepts to monitor compliance.
• Implementing innovative IT platform for GRC data security issues
• Realisation value on IT governance for digitization and data transformation stewardship
• Conducting lawful and efficient global forensics and investigations
• How to create or build a central control and reporting systems that indicate how your organisation behaves in a principal-oriented environment
• How to effectively supervise the internal and external audit function, for certification, seals, and audit independence.
• Looking through the periscope of global CSR/ESG, anti-bribery, fraud, and corruption development
At the 2021 Conferences, Workshops, Seminars will conduct fireside chats and parallel sessions on Ethics and Integrity, IT-Security, CSR/ESG, anti- Bribery, Fraud and Corruption. Hands-on Financial Compliance workshop, Emerging Risks. etc.
We pledge to provide the board of board, directors, management, auditors and GRC and IT security officers and professionals with the opportunity to discuss the current GDPR/GRC and IT challenges and to share ideas and information to develop new strategies with colleagues and experts. The annual conference will further provide guidance on the right amount of due diligence on the GRC components to prevent or limit future corporate calamities.
We would like to hear from professionals & speakers for GDPR/GRC and IT presentations. Vendors, advisors and Consultants must be partners. Please submit your proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your suggestions and suggestions! https://copenhagencompliance.com