| What Makes Copenhagen Compliance Conference the ‘must-attend’ GRC Event of the Year?
We present to you a special edition of Copenhagen Compliance Conference on the 24th November 2008 with special focus on Governance, Risk and Compliance. The main theme of the conference is;
How to effectively design, support, leverage, implement and control your Governance, Risk and Compliance solutions.
Copenhagen Compliance Conference will provide a 360° course for charting Governance, Risk, Compliance (GRC) culture and perspectives in view of the global financial crisis.
- Risk Assessments have become more diverse and interrelated.
- Laws and regulations have become more complicated. Boards and Executives are now more accountable.
- The management of enterprise risk and compliance has become a critical business issue and can provide a strategic competitive advantage
Copenhagen Compliance Conference focuses on GRC because activities and controls have expanded and have become quite complex.
Copenhagen Compliance Conference focuses on Risk in many shapes and form because organizations cannot afford to be simply risk-aware.
Copenhagen Compliance Conference focuses on Compliance because it is highly departmentalized.
Copenhagen Compliance Conference focuses on Technology as it continues to transform business. Learn how new technologies are requiring organizations to transform their approach to structured and unstructured data.
Copenhagen Compliance Conference focuses on the need for effective programs to manage GRC issues because considerable time and resources are spent to redesign processes and implement new technology.
Copenhagen Compliance Conference focuses on how to integrate GRC to improve decision making and communications.
Copenhagen Compliance Conference focuses on integrating GRC because there are so many regulations, so little time and so few resources.
Copenhagen Compliance Conference focuses on IT because GRC will not work without an underlying information technology infrastructure to support it.
By the end of the day, you will:
- Have the vocabulary to discuss your GRC technology needs
- Know how to identify GRC-related technology redundancies, gaps and needs
- Be able to engage or complete a plan for GRC optimization in your organization
© CopenhagenCompliance | See Disclaimer ®
Click here to download Brochure |
| Governance, Risk and Compliance... All stock-listed companies have to live with it... other companies can't live without it...
Therefore gain knowledge on how to manage Compliance. Improve your company's ability to add value and help improve your organization's Compliance management programs. Control processes by attending the courses, seminars and conferences offered by the unique events held by CopenhagenCompliance®. By attending the conference your GRC team will learn;
- How the world's most sophisticated companies dealing with the Governance, risk and Compliance challenge.
- How can your company ensure that it is not investing in the areas where it is most at risk?
- How can you demonstrate that your company is getting the best return on its Riskability® Compliance Euros?
- How are your competitors actively measuring and improving their Compliance processes?
|Who Should Attend
- Chairman & Board Members
- Non-Executive Board Members
- Members of the Audit Committee
- Governance and Compliance Officers
- Auditors, Accountants and Lawyers
- IT Security Officers
- Compliance Officers & Managers
- CFOs/financial Officers
- Information Security Managers
- IT Directors and Managers
- IT Analysts/IT Auditors
- IT Compliance Managers
- IT Governance Managers
- IT Risk Managers