What will you learn?
EU General Data Protection Regulation Foundation, Application and Substance (EU GDPR FAS) examination
- Essential EU GDPR background and terminology.
- Key differences between the Data Protection Act and the EU GDPR.
- Data subjects and their rights.
- Dealing with subject access requests.
- Marketing requirements.
- The implementation path to EU GDPR compliance:
- Privacy by Design
- Privacy impact assessments (PIA)
- Data audits
- Training and competence requirements
- Incident response and breach reporting
- Updating policies and procedures
- International data transfers.
- Replacing Safe Harbour – the new requirements.
Delegates take the EU General Data Protection Regulation Foundation (EU GDPR F) examination at the end of the course – a 60-minute web based multiple-choice, accredited exam set by The EuroSox Institute®. The exam (certification) is optional and is taken after the course or within three days.
This course is part of Copenhagen Compliance® aim is to help companies and individuals achieve integrated Governance, Risk Management, Compliance and IT-Security (GRC) knowledge and guidance that unlocks the company ethics, cultures and value by optimising GRC issues to IT-Security & automation thru templates, roadmaps, & frameworks.The seminar also supports continued professional development programmes by qualifying for 7 CPD/CPE credits.
Who should attend this course?
Are there entry requirements?
- Managers who are already involved in data protection with either an information security or data protection background.
- Individuals with little experience but who wish to enter the field of data protection with a professional qualification.
- Internal Audit Managers and Staff
- IT Security Officers
- Information Security Managers
- IT Directors and Managers
- IT Analysts/IT Auditors
There are no formal entry requirements.
This course is non-residential, but we can help you to find a hotel close to the training venue if you require – simply drop us an email after you book. Our training support team will find a solution close by.
The course includes:
How to register
- Professional training venue with lunch and refreshments.
- Comprehensive documentation (digital copy of the presentation and other material provided as PDF file).
- EU General Data Protection Regulation Foundation, Application and Substance (EU GDPR FAS) certification. (optional)
- Certificate of attendance
Please book online to receive your booking confirmation and full joining instructions. We accept requests for customised training, purchase orders from large organisations, corporate customers, local authorities, government departments and other public-sector organisations as well. All bookings are subject to our terms and conditions.