|Timing is in PM (CET)
|2:20 – 2:30
|2:30 – 2:35
||Welcome Remarks. Presentation of the agenda and speakers
Lady Olga Maitland, Chairman, Copenhagen Compliance UK Ltd.
|2:35 – 3:00
How can IT Governance support performance in regulatory compliance?
- How can IT Governance assess, organise, structure, execute, enforce and embed appropriate and timely IT behaviour?
Adv. Lorenza Villa, RSPP e Sicurezza sul lavoro
|3:00 – 3:30
‘Examples of the IT Governance Component of Cyber Risks’
- From Cyber Risks to Banking Risks
- From Deep-fakes to Cryptocurrencies
- From Cyber Bank Run of the Reddit Style to Copy Trading
- From Open Banking API Risks to ICO (Initial Coin Offering) and STO (Security Token Offering) Risks
David Gyori, CEO at Banking Reports
|3:30 – 4:00
How can IT Governance help in decisions, rights, and accountability activities
- What are the procedures, roles, standards, and metrics that ensure the effective and efficient use of data and information in enabling an organisation to achieve its goals?
- The use of IT Governance in the assessment, design, databases, processes, storage and deletion of data and information.
Hernan Huwyler, CPA/MBA, IT Risks, and Business Governance, Danske Bank
|4:00 – 4:30
How can IT Governance raise the profile of IT in the organisation?
- Integrate and align IT with organisational goals and strategy.
- How can IT Governance support performance in regulatory compliance?
Jessica Ortega and Raquel Perez Solano, Director Of Compliance, Banco Popular.
|4:30 – 5:00
||Closing Remarks and Final Q&A
*Conference Program is subject to change. The conference language is English