Cyber and Computer Security Day should demand the attention of every company. Therefore, we dedicate 30th November2021 as the day where companies, The Board, Senior Management and CxO, because cybersecurity affects everything as the use of the internet, has made people and organizations vulnerable to the outside attacks.
Email virus MyDoom cost $38.5 billion
Cyber and Computer issues affect information systems with different types of malicious attacks such as spyware, virus, social engineering etc. Therefore, during the Cyber- and Computer Security Day
- We will endeavor to motivate the need for a more intuitive and automated systems-level approach
- Determine the overall security characteristics of an information system,
- Develop designs for treating security issues in the IT governance systems
- Adopt controls to cyberspace especially cyber criminality to help lower their level of vulnerabilities to an acceptable level throughout the application of a cybersecurity action plan
During the Cyber- and Computer Security Day, we will do the details on:
- How to create a customized security awareness program?
Training, awareness, and educate all on staying safe online!
- What is Cyber Security Awareness Training? Cyber Security Awareness Training gives employees excellent and practical “rules of the road” for keeping corporate information technology safe on the job.
5.9million ransomware attacks were recorded in the UK in the first half of 2020
Lately, every day we hear about breaches in cybersecurity. At the Cyber- and Computer Security Day
We focus on action plans for keeping people and companies safe online is a top priority all over the world. The corporate goal must be that each person must be proactive to protect their online security with common sense ways to stay safe in cyberspace.
At the Cyber- and Computer Security Day, we will focus on threat research as an invaluable asset to security teams for proactive and reactive response plans with practical steps to defend against attacks.
We guide how to:
- Turn threat details into new monitoring and threat hunting techniques
- Configure your security solution to incorporate those actionable takeaways
- Reverse engineer to test the above-configured solutions