Three years ago, on the 25th of May 2018, a watershed moment took place for EU residents related to individual personal data, in jurisdictions with equivalence in their data privacy and data protection under an “adequacy ruling” of the General Data Protection Regulative (GDPR).
We celebrate the third Annual GDPR Anniversary on the 25th May 2021 to BOOST YOUR GDPR KNOWLEDGE AND ADDRESS THE TOPICAL AND TIMELY GDPR CHALLENGES AT THE GDPR DAY
Our deep-dive into Data Protection and privacy challenges to improve, refine and sharpen your hands-on GDPR capabilities on the facts you need to address the continued GDPR challenges.
This third GDPR anniversary workshop will provide the techniques for implementing or updating the compliance program to fit your organisation. The primary agenda components of the agenda are:
- IT Security and Data Breach
- How can we prevent the abuse or misuse of personal data?
- How do we address cybersecurity violations?
- What are the remedies that we use to correct the faults and errors?
- Privacy by Design: Understanding the Mandates and The Practical Dimensions
- What is the legal basis of IT and cybersecurity compliance in the organisation?
- How to ensure consistent consent from data subjects to secondary processing
- The review of the audit process for implementing change in processing personal data?
- Data Privacy Impact Assessments: The Full Picture
- How should regularly reviews the data and process (regular data flow mapping, audits, risk assessments and reviews) to ensure the legal basis has not changed
- How is the personal information is collected and used?
- Do we use data precisely for the purpose it was collected?
- Top Operational Responses to GDPR: What To Do and When
- We walk through a couple of step-by-step experiences.
The realities of GDPR data breach notification and responses require exceptional in-house communication (with information on what to do before, during, and after an incident occurs) to prepare the organisation for a violation, handle tricky multi-jurisdictional legal notices will also be discussed.
Therefore, if you are uncertain that your team is ready for the most significant European data protection reform in +20 years, this workshop will help you prepare. The experts together with an IT Security manager offer a practical, hands-on view of the essential assessment of the GDPR with knowledge about key concepts, scope of application, individual rights, core principles, compliance in practice, accountability, data protection impact assessments and more.
- The immediate actions to take when presented with a potential data breach
- How to handle cybersecurity and lower the risks and exposure to IT and data breaches
- Regulatory Developments; Info security, Trans-Border Data Flow
- Learn practical techniques for the implementation of a privacy program fitting your organisation
- Learn from two industry veterans who will help highlight the differences between the new regulation and earlier directives.