The current Data Privacy, Data Protection, IT and Cybersecurity concerns necessitate businesses to benefit from ISO standards as they can help cut costs by improved systems and procedures put in place and to comply:
At the GDPR Reboot session professor Hernan Huwyler, Kristian Boe and Kersi Porbunderwala and Kristian Boe will speak on the following ISO subjects:
- Practical tips for using ISO standards for privacy compliance and cybersecurity
o When and how to use the 29100 on privacy frameworks, the ISO 27001/2 on information security, the ISO 27701 on privacy security, the ISO 22301 on business continuity, the ISOs 29134 and 22307 on privacy impact assessments.
- How ISO 27001 can help you comply with the GDPR
o Implementation, monitoring, execution and demonstrate privacy and information security requirements of GDPR compliance
- How to use the ISO 27702 controls for GDPR certification and compliance
- Due diligence of potential data processors
- Ongoing monitoring, auditing & certification for Data Processors.
We used a couple of hours to find out how ISO standards can help you and your organisation to:
- Find out whether the standard is suitable for both small and large organisations
- How can the standard improve internal management?
- How can the standard ensure that there is less wastage of time and effort and more structure
- How can ISO Increase in efficiency, productivity and profit?
- How can ISO Improved customer retention and acquisition?
- How to ensure consistent outcomes that are measured and monitored.
- And How can The EUGDPR Institute get you certified and globally recognised!
Send us your questions on ISO and if you want the presentations from past seminars firstname.lastname@example.org